Jun 13, 2011

Serendipitous Fortune Cookie

Fortune cookies, to me, are entertainment and dessert. I don't put any more faith in them than I do in any other "coincidence" that God has orchestrated.
With that said, I find it very interesting that I had the following fortune this past week (in light of my last post):

"No one can walk backwards into the future."

Perhaps a little serendipitous.
Perhaps coincidence.
Perhaps divine orchestration.
Definitely encouragement...to consider boldly facing forward into the future, instead of settling for facing backward.

Logistically, I do believe it is possible to "walk backwards into the future." But the point might be that one cannot do it as boldly, confidently, or courageously as is possible by facing the future.

I'd like to face my future boldly, confidently, and courageously. Next step...discovering the next step.
Thus, the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment